Summer Registration

We are currently revising our health and safety protocols in accordance with CDC guidelines toward being able to safely open for Summer 2021. However, because the cases of COVID-19 continue to fluctuate so greatly in Iowa, we are waiting until March 2021 to confirm that camp will go forward this summer. We know that planning is important to you and that this uncertainty may add to the challenges you are experiencing. We ask for your understanding and patience. Please feel free to reach out if you have specific questions and we will do our best to answer them. We will continue to use our mailing list to keep you informed of updates.