Our priority is the health and safety of everyone at Country Camp, while continuing to offer our programming. The COVID-19 pandemic is a continuously changing situation and we ask for your understanding and flexibility. We will inform everyone if any of these protocols change.
- Nearly all activities will take place outdoors, including lunch and snack.
- We have completely renovated the Country Camp facility in line with the most recent CDC guidance and have installed a brand new ventilation system, as well as a brand new ADA compliant restroom. The house is closed to camp.
- Masks are optional at Country Camp, but we strongly encourage you to monitor the community level in Johnson County and to have your camper mask when inside the facility when recommended by Johnson County Public Health. As of June 1, masks are currently recommended indoors.
- We will have a separate space inside the facility that is designated as masks required. On inclement weather days (when we anticipate spending more time inside the facility), this space will be available as an option. Please email us if you would like your camper to utilize the masks required space on inclement weather days.
- We request that if your camper or someone in your family experiences symptoms or has been around someone who is sick, that you keep your camper home from camp and test for COVID-19. If your child is going to be absent, please email or call us to let us know.
- All staff are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.